STANDARD/BESPOKE STYLES & DESIGNS
Easton Joinery LTD specialise in the design and build of timber frame porches we will also take on other projects.
Predominantly made from oak, Easton Joinery LTD porches transform the look of your house adding character and value to all properties from traditional to modern style homes. Easton Joinery LTD; based in Norwich/Norfolk always listen to our clients trying to achieve their dream Porch, our team give the clients a step by step guide on how the Porch will be built and work closely with our clients when designing bespoke projects.
Important things to consider before any Porch purchase:
- Dimensions of your proposed porch? i.e. Height/ Width / Depth of eaves or roof beam.
- Are there windows above the porch that will restrict roof height and roof angle?
- Size Beams you require for main beams?
- Will the porch be sat on brick piers or Staddle stones for 2 post porches, or solid brickwork running from front to existing house for 4 post and larger bespoke porches?
- What would the preferred roof style be? i.e. Gable, Hipped or Lean too design.
- What would the preferred truss design be?
- Do you require oak boarding to the top of the rafters? This hides the roof felt and battens with a nice TGV Oak boarding.